No injuries following Graphic Packaging fire in Battle Creek, Michigan
April 15, 2019
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (From news reports) -- A Graphic Packaging International facility in Battle Creek caught fire Saturday afternoon following a machine malfunction, spreading flames to the ceiling before firefighters were able to extinguish, according to Battle Creek Fire Department.
Numerous engines responded to Graphic Packaging after police said a ball bearing from a motor on a machine malfunctioned. When they arrived, workers from the facility directed firefighters to the scene where the fire had spread to the ceiling.
Crews were able to extinguish the flames in a timely manner and nobody was injured in the accident.
This isn't the first time the Graphic Packaging facility has experienced a fire, most recently being on March 23.
Onlypulpandpaperjobs.com has taken off like a rocket! Over fifty jobs are posted, in many interesting categories. These jobs are in at least ten different US states.[06.19.19]
Employers are on board with Onlypulpandpaperjobs.com. There are nearly thirty employers located in fifteen different US states and two other countries.[06.19.19]