CHICAGO (News release) -- LSC Communications, Inc. announced an equity investment and the signing of a definitive reseller agreement with MAZ Systems Incorporated. MAZ is a New York City-based content logistics company that enables brands, media and publishers to publish any content to various output channels, including mobile applications, OTT (over-the-top), social media, video and news aggregators, gaming consoles, voice assistants, wearable technology and more.
Founded in 2010 by former Apple and Adobe designers and engineers, MAZ launched the world's first Content Logistics System to solve the issue that many companies face of delivering their content to an ever-growing and unscalable list of social platforms, devices and operating systems. Most companies solve these content logistics problems by hiring developers to manually build out each distribution output one by one, only to find themselves needing to build again and again as new output types inevitably emerge.
MAZ, a cloud-based software suite, manages the processing, filtering, packaging, and shipping of content to current and emerging outputs, all from a single dashboard, at a fraction of the cost. MAZ is used by brands like Forbes, Fast Company, Condé Nast, American Media, Inc., USA Today, Outside TV, and hundreds of others.
LSC will harness MAZ's technology to complement and expand its legacy platform to expose clients to new distribution solutions that help streamline and accelerate their business strategies beyond print. "The investment in MAZ signals our desire to strengthen LSC's leadership position in content logistics, distribution and monetization across all formats, channels and platforms," said Chris W. Schraft, President of Business Development at LSC. "MAZ's state-of-the-art solution set and technology platform provide natural alignment with where we're taking the business. We look forward to helping our publishing and marketing clients go beyond print and effectively navigate the complexities of the new media landscape as they look to reach and engage their desired audiences across an ever-expanding array of digital endpoints."
"There is a clear alignment in our strategic visions of the future," said Paul Canetti, CEO of MAZ. "LSC is a leader in traditional content distribution and logistics, and we have built a parallel infrastructure for digital content. This investment will empower us to bring our Content Logistics System to the next generation of content creators, who will be distributing not only across the devices and platforms we use today, but to all the emerging distribution outputs of the future."
MAZ is The Content Logistics Company. Brands and media companies like Forbes, Fast Company, Condé Nast, American Media Inc., USA Today, Outside TV, and hundreds of others use MAZ to process, curate, publish, and monetize their content to audiences across mobile, social media, TV, voice assistants, and more.
MAZ has processed and published over half a billion pieces of content to millions of users across 200+ countries. The company has been selected as one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces of 2018," Inc.'s "30 Under 30 - America's Coolest Young Entrepreneurs," and one of Entrepreneur Magazine's "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America."
* We are looking for a Production Shift Team Leader to maintain high standards, plus ensure safety policies and regulations for a company located close to Chicago's Midway Airport. If you are experienced team leader who has a four-year degree in an engineering/technical field (paper science degree preferred, and experience in recycled linerboard or corrugating medium paper mills is a plus), we are looking for someone like you! If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company in Illinois is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Relocation and other perks are available to the right candidate who is committed to working third shift. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* Are you an experienced Maintenance Mechanic and would like to work for a family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company that invests in the best equipment and technology? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A leading company in the corrugated solutions packaging business is looking for a experienced Electrician. The right candidate will possess the following skills: electrical; hydraulic; automatic drives (basic component machines 122 to 440 volts). If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for a Corporate Industrial Electro-Mechanical Engineer near Allentown, PA. Relocation is available. Do you have a storied list of unique electrical and mechanical engineering skills you're ready to take to the next level? Do you envision yourself in a corporate-level leadership role that your experience finally merits? And do you relish any opportunity to troubleshoot and solve real-time problems, all while designing and installing new services and systems that will not only ensure safety, but also turn a potentially hazardous work environment into a continuously thriving one? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for hands-on Electro Mechanical Maintenance Techs in Conyers, Georgia. Preference will be given to candidates with higher education and additional certificates or training. You must be able to work any shift. Pay is negotiable with excellent perks and benefits. Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
Jim Thompson is back again...with a new book on a taboo subject: the personalities in the pulp & paper industry. Jim has written in the past on many subjects based on his four plus decades in the worldwide pulp and paper industry. This new book is packed full of information valuable to the senior member of the industry as well as the recent entrant. A must for every pulp and paper library.