THUNDER BAY, Ontario (From news reports) - An overheated piece of machinery is being blamed for a fire at a Resolute Forest Products facility Monday afternoon.
Thunder Bay Fire Rescue was called to reports of a structure fire at Resolute Forest Products on Monday around 2:30 p.m.
First arriving crews were met with high heat and smoke being emitted from a unit known as a "Cyclone" dust recovery bin.
Fire crews wearing self-contained breathing apparatus were able to contain the fire to the associated machinery thus limiting damage mostly to the wood fiber contents within it.
The fire did not extend beyond the associated machinery.
TBFR credits staff at Resolute for alerting city fire crews early and assisting in accessing and containing the fire to the machinery involved.
The cause of the fire is believed to be an overheated piece of machinery.
There were no reported injuries.
Onlypulpandpaperjobs.com has taken off like a rocket! Over fifty jobs are posted, in many interesting categories. These jobs are in at least ten different US states. [06.19.19]
Employers are on board with Onlypulpandpaperjobs.com. There are nearly thirty employers located in fifteen different US states and two other countries. [06.19.19]
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: