AFT has over a century of experience in stock preparation, including screening and refining technologies for chemical and mechanical pulps and complete fiberline technologies for recycling and deinking operations. AFT takes an upgrading approach to improve existing mill operations or respond to changes in fiber supply or paper grades. We work with existing equipment, focusing on capacity, energy and component life and only consider replacing a machine when the economics dictate. We help mills to find a step-by-step path to improvement that can be demonstrated and supported by investment returns, within a budget.
Fiber Screening solutions: custom application designed cylinders and rotors; new fine, coarse and headbox screens, recycled fractionation screens, fiber saver screens and services for application, installation and mechanical operation monitoring.
- Screen Cylinder Baskets for over 650 models- Wedgewire & Drilled
- Screen Rotors for low energy, high consistency and non-stringing
- Performance simulation to ensure the best application fit
- Fine screens
- Fractionation screens for recycling
- Headbox screens in and out-flow designs
- Tail screen fiber savers
Fiber Refining solutions: Finebar® ultra-low intensity plates tailored to mill fiber development and energy reduction needs; disc and conical refiners; services for existing applications and new installations.
- Finebar® patented technology
- MiniSegment plates
- Conical fillings
- Disc refiners
- Conical refiners
- Performance simulation and mill trials
Paper Machine Approachsolutions: Headbox screening, POM® technologies for mixing, degasification and drop leg sealing. Engineering services for installation and startup.
- Headbox Screens in and out-flow designs
- POMix™ Stock blending and chemical mixing for uniform headbox feed
- POMp™ Degasser for air removal in paper machine water loop
- POMLock™ Drop Leg
- Process simulation
- Engineering design and instrumentation loops
Mill Services: Mechanical monitoring, operation assessment, upgrade analysis and simulation for fiber source changes and grades shifts.
- Mechanical inspections
- Screen wear monitoring
- Recycled stock line upgrading
- Equipment rebuilds and upgrades
- Future SimAudit™ smart process simulation
Visit us at: https://aft-global.com/about-us/aikawa-group
Call us at: 1-819-562-4754