Nip Impressions logo
Mon, Dec 4, 2023 00:48
Click here for Pulp & Paper Radio International
Subscription Central
Must reads for pulp and paper industry professionals
My Profile
Management Side

When will driverless trucks be travelling on the highways and byways?

In my column last week, we asked, “When do you think we will see driverless trucks become commonplace?"

Folks, 62.5 percent of respondents answered "After 2022," and the remaining 37.5 percent thought it would happen "After 2030." No one answered "Around 2019."

Ready for another quiz? Take this week's right here!


 Related Articles:


Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: